How can we help today?
- What is the RVSA?
- Who will the RVSA affect?
- Do I need a Vehicle Type Approval for each of my models of Low ATM Trailers?
- If I have several models within a Vehicle Category Code (VCC), how are these recorded within my Vehicle Type Approval?
- What happens if I miss or don’t include a model within my Vehicle Type Approval?
- How to revoke an approval granted under the Road Vehicle Standards (RVS) legislation?
- How do I enter a low ATM trailer with MVSA plates on the RAV from 1 July 2023?
- How to Establish an Entity as an Australian Vehicle Manufacturer?
- What happens if I have entered a SSM vehicle on the RAV ahead of the base vehicle being entered on the RAV?
- What happens if I hold a vehicle type approval and have given authority to someone else to submit the SSM vehicle details on the RAV?
Recently Updated Articles
- What is the update cycle of new record entries in the RAV Public Search database?
- Once I am operating under the RVSA, what happens if I need to add a variant or a new model to my approval?
- Is ROVER difficult to navigate?
- Why is an ISO 9001:2015 certification not acceptable as evidence of a quality management system for a type approval or testing facility approval application?
- I am unsure how to begin or get a QMS created for my business. What are my options?