What can I do to have a smooth and efficient ROVER application assessment?
6 tips to ensure a more timely assessment process:
- Provide all required information at the time of submission.
- Answer every question in ROVER – every question is there for a reason.
- Use text fields to provide additional information if you think it will clarify your application.
- Ensure the information provided is accurate, including VINs and model details.
- Ensure any information you provide relating to records the Department already hold is consistent with those records
- Answer any requests for further information in a timely manner and provide all of the requested information.
Incomplete applications would require the Department to request further information and even run the risk of being refused consideration, which will slow down or stop the processing of your application.
It is also important to get your application right the first time, as the opportunity to change your application after it has been submitted is limited.
Source: RVS News Update, Edition 8