(function(w,d,s,l,i){w[l]=w[l]||[];w[l].push({'gtm.start': new Date().getTime(),event:'gtm.js'});var f=d.getElementsByTagName(s)[0], j=d.createElement(s),dl=l!='dataLayer'?'&l='+l:'';j.async=true;j.src= 'https://www.googletagmanager.com/gtm.js?id='+i+dl;f.parentNode.insertBefore(j,f); })(window,document,'script','dataLayer','GTM-TRT8MV9');
< Back to all Questions

If I don’t get a Component Type Approval for my component, what will I need to supply as supporting documentation to my customers for their Vehicle Type Approvals?

There are various ways to demonstrate compliance to the relevant ADRs which could include UN ECE Approvals or a test report from an approved testing facility.  More information about evidence examples can be found HERE.