Policy Position for Authority to Act in ROVER
After July 1, 2021, functionality for Authority To Act is expanded to allow an organisation to have multiple tiers of authority to represent the organisation. Multiple tiers are now able to represent the organisation for any application or approval request, or for recalls, and are able to see any information pertaining to that organisation contained within ROVER.
As part of recording details for an organisation in ROVER, there is a requirement to upload a letter authorising a ROVER user to represent the organisation.
These are the requirements for Authority to Act:
- Be a letter on letterhead of the approval holder and signed by a Key Management Personnel office holder.
- Is an original or electronic copy.
- signature, name, position and contact details of the person signing the letter,
- date, and
- wording that authorises the ROVER user to act on behalf of the organisation (note: the letter cannot restrict the scope of the approval in any way but it may include a cessation date).
- Is in English, has enough English to identify all of the above or is accompanied by a professional translation (an example is the National Accreditation Authority for Translators and Interpreters (NAATI)) if the letter is in a language other than English.
- Has not been altered in any way.
More information and requirements can be found in the Policy Position of Authority to Act.
For questions or assistance: