How can we help today?
< Back to all Questions

When an MVSA Approval (IPA) is opted-in to an RVSA Approval (VTA), how does one request/specify that the vehicle will require offshore RAV entry?

If the existing IPA included formal permission to affix an identification plate offshore, this arrangement will be carried over to an opted-in VTA.  Prior to the submission of opt-in application form, the opt-in applicant must include a note in the comments section of the application form that the vehicles will be added to the RAV offshore.  If an IPA did not have approval to plate offshore and want to seek permission to add vehicles to the RAV offshore, the approval holder will need to apply to vary VTA after opt-in and provide reason(s) why it needs offshore RAV-entry approval.