How can we help today?
< Back to all Questions

What are my options if I want to Opt-in now but an ADR update is on its way?

You can update the details in your existing Identification Plate Approval (IPA) and then apply for an Opt-in arrangement. Alternatively, you can apply for an Opt-in arrangement first and once your RVSA Approval is listed in ROVER, you can submit a Vehicle Type Approval (VTA) Variation. More information about varying approvals can be found HERE.